ODICON stands for Optimization algorithms for DIscrete CONvex functions. We provide simple C codes which optimize discrete convex functions and also an interface of discrete convex functions. We suppose that our codes are called by other programs as a library. When you use our program, you need to implement your discrete convex function as a C code.
DownloadWe release softwares implementing our proposed algorithms .
SubroutineImplemented subroutines are listed in List of useful subroutine in ODICON.
ActivityWe join DCP project. We provide web applications there.
- Please cite the following paper when you use ODICON.
- N. Tsuchimura, S. Moriguchi, and K. Murota (2013): Discrete convex optimization solvers and demonstration softwares, Transactions of the Japan Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, Vol. 23, No.2, pp. 233-252. (Japanese [J-STAGE], English [PDF])
- Continuous relaxation method for L-convex function minimization is based on
- S. Moriguchi and N. Tsuchimura (2009): Discrete L-convex functions minimization based on continuous relaxation, Pacific Journal of Optimization, Vol. 5, No.2, pp. 227-236.
- Continuous relaxation method for M-convex function minimization is based on
- S. Moriguchi, A. Shioura, and N. Tsuchimura (2011): M-convex function minimization by continuous relaxation approach ---proximity theorem and algorithm---, SIAM Journal on Optimization, 21 (3), pp. 633-668.
- Scaling method for M-convex function minimization is based on
- S. Moriguchi, K. Murota, and A. Shioura (2002): Scaling algorithms for M-convex function minimization, IEICE Transactions on Fundamentals E85-A, pp. 922-929.
|DCP Home||Nobuyuki Tsuchimura(tutimura(a)kwansei.ac.jp) Replace '(a)' with '@' modified on 1/28 12:49, 2019|